Friday, July 10, 2009

Slacker 4GB – 25 Station – Wi-Fi Radio Player – $49.99


Slacker 4GB – 25 Station – Wi-Fi Radio Player – $49.99

I like Slacker Online Radio so much that I paid $48 for a yearly subscription which provides me with unlimited song skipping, no advertising and the ability to connect a mini desktop player for times when I don’t want to listen through my web browser. Another nice feature of Slacker is that they offer portable devices like this 4 GB 25 station Wi-Fi connected player. After inserting your user name and password it automatically downloads your favorite stations and fills the player with music. When you become bored of the music, simply synchronize the player via Wi-Fi and it loads a new set of songs. GearSponsor LogicBuy is highlighting this offer from Buy which provides a 4GB older model of the Slacker for $49.99. I’ve got the newer model Slacker G2 and given the choice to do it again I would have bought this much cheaper earlier model.

No comments: